My mission is to help individuals to establish a balanced, meaningful and holistic lifestyle. In my work, I employ techniques from mindfulness-based cognitive (MCBT) practices, psychoanalytical & existential approaches incorporating art therapy.
Counselling is a therapeutic process between the clients (also in groups) and therapist. The therapist assist the clients in coping with stressful life situations, work/school problems, grief, and emotional distress or relationship difficulties. A total of 6 to 8 sessions is recommended for a meaningful outcome.
I am privileged to have served — students, national service personnels, fresh graduates, adults, couples and seniors.
I specialises in the following areas:
- anger and stress management issues
- depression and anxiety
- academic stress and school bullying
- self-esteem and suicidal issues
- mental health and sleep issues
- caregiver burnout
- children-parent relationship (family-based therapy)
- grief, loss & bereavement
- sexuality (LGBT related issues)
Each session is about 60 to 90 minutes.
Please WhatsApp or email to enquire more.
Please click here to book a session